Double Wall Spiral HVAC Duct
Complete Line of Double Wall Spiral and Fittings.
Each piece is fabricated with an inner metal liner surrounded by insulation and covered by a solid metal outer shell. All of our spiral double wall and fittings meet or exceed 3rd Edition 2005 SMACNA standards.
Spiral Double Wall HVAC available with:
- 1", 2", or 3" insulation
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
- Galvanneal (paint grip)
- PCD (Polyvinyl Coated Ductwork)
Concentricity of liner to outer shell is maintained by mechanical means on all fittings and pipe with more than 1" of insulation.
- The inner liner is available in either perforated or solid metal
- Perforations are 3/32 inch diameter with an overall open area of 23%
- Inner liners are 24 gauge for 3" thru 36" round and 22 gauge for 38" thru 58" round
The sheet metal liner protects the insulation from airflow while it stops fiberglass erosion. The insulation in our double wall spiral and fittings has both acoustical and thermal benefits. It can reduce radiated noise by 25 dB or more, compared to fiberglass duct board. ZEN's 1-inch insulation has a thermal conductance of 0.27 Btu/hr x sq. ft. x degree Fahrenheit.
Double wall spiral available with insulation thicknesses of 2-inches (0.13 Btu/hr xsq. ft. x degree Fahrenheit) and 3-inches (0.09 Btu/hr x sq. ft. x degree F).
Dual-wall pipe and fittings are joined by slip connectors and fitting collars.
The inner liner connectors are extended to mate the inner liners before the
outer shells are mated.
Double Wall Spiral for Medium Pressure Systems
- 5" to 14" - 26 gauge spiral outer shell
- 15" to 26" - 24 gauge spiral outer shell
- 27" to 36" - 22 gauge spiral outer shell
- 38" to 50" - 20 gauge spiral outer shell
- 52" to 60" - 18 gauge spiral outer shell
- 3" to 36" - 24 gauge perforated spiral inner liner
- 38" to 58" - 22 gauge perforated spiral inner liner
- 5" to 12" - 26 gauge outer shell
- 13" to 18" - 24 gauge outer shell
- 19" to 26" - 22 gauge outer shell
- 27" to 50" - 20 gauge outer shell
- 52" to 60" - 18 gauge outer shell
- 3" to 36" - 24 gauge perforated or solid inner liner
- 38" to 58" - 22 gauge perforated or solid inner liner
To learn more, please Contact TCG today.
- Spiral duct costs less than traditional rectangular duct
- Spiral duct reduces HVAC system noise and cuts air leakage
- Spiral duct simplifies air flow measurement
A Full Service HVAC Supplier
In addition to Spiral Ductwork, learn about TCG's Double Wall Spiral, Rectangular Ductwork, PCD Ductwork, and Specialty Ductwork.
Our Value to You
The Cincinnatus Group has the experience to simplify and streamline the duct process.
Our expertise and experience:
- Saves you money and increases profits.
- Delivers the materials you need when you need them.
- Meets your budget and your schedule.
- Exceptional customer service
By partnering with The Cincinnatus Group, your organization can achieve higher profits, minimize liability, and finally achieve a reliable ROI.
Call Today at 878.295.8009 or visit our Contact Us page.